F10SC Veterinary Disinfectant
F10SC (super concentrate) is a total spectrum disinfectant that, unlike other strong disinfectants on the market, has no adverse side effects on people, animals, or on equipment and surfaces. It is ecologically friendly and biodegradable, and carries a wide range of registrations and approvals from around the world.
F10SC Veterinary Disinfectant can be used in a wide range of applications — disinfecting cages, water bowls, floors, racks, shelving, perches and toys, food preparation areas, inside incubators, washing eggs and decontaminating hands. F10SC can also be applied as a fog or fine spray to mist rooms to eradicate airborne microbes and to stop cross contamination.
F10SC is active against bacteria, fungi and spores. It is an excellent product for achieving a high level of biosecurity and poses no hazard to yourself or your animals when used at recommended concentrations.
In Australia, F10SC is registered by the APVMA for use in animal production and housing facilities, approved by AQIS for use in food export processing as a non-rinse disinfectant, and is also listed by the TGA as a Hospital Grade Disinfectant.
The benefits of using F10SC include:
- Kills all types of pathogen – F10SC is bactericidal, virucidal, fungicidal, sporicidal.
- Minimal chance of microbial resistance due to F10SC’s unique benzalkonium chloride and polyhexamethylene biguanide combination of actives and mode of action.
- Rapid kill times – less than 30 secs for gram positive bacteria, 60 secs for gram negative bacteria, Canine Parvovirus 15 mins.*
- Successfully tested against avian influenza (bird flu) viruses at a concentration of 1:500 in 10 mins.
- Non-corrosive, non-toxic, non-tainting, non-irritating, aldehyde-free.
- Highly cost effective.
- Biodegradable & ecologically friendly.
- Tried, tested, independently verified and documented, and approved around the world.
How to dilute F10SC:
General disinfection of hard surfaces: dilute 1:500.
High level disinfection: dilute 1:250
For the most resistant viruses (eg parvovirus): dilute 1: 125.
How long will 200ml of F10SC disinfectant last?
If you use 2L of a workable solution per day for High Level Disinfection, you will have enough F10SC for 25 days.
How much F10 Vet Disinfectant should I use? I don't understand the dilutions?
For 1:500 dilution use 2ml of F10SC in a litre of water
For 1:250 dilution use 4ml of F10SC in a litre of water
For 1:125 dilution use 8ml of F10SC in a litre of water
For 1:100 dilution use 10ml of F10SC in a litre of water
In an emergency, where hand decontamination is required but no hand sanitizers are available, the F10SC (1:100) can be used to effectively sanitize hands as well. Just spray and allow to dry
*Note that the APVMA label shows different contact times for bacterial kill, the above times refer to the stronger dilution rate of 1:250.
|Brand||Health & Hygiene (Pty) Ltd|
|Unit Of Measure||ea|