Vetafarm Nutriblend Breeder Pellets: Small 2kg
Nutriblend breeder looks, smells and even tastes just like regular Nutriblend – so what’s so different about the new high performance Breeder formula? Breeding birds require more nutrients than normal to meet the demanding requirements of reproduction, a birds requirement for calcium actually DOUBLES during the breeding season.
* Formulated by avian vets and extrusion cooked
* High spec nutrients to support breeding and chick development
* Made fresh in Australia from fresh Australian ingredients
* Higher calcium and Vitamin D for uterine muscle strength, egg shell formation and chick development.
* Improved Protein content and Amino Acids - Higher protein and more importantly, balanced amino acids for breeding performance and young bird growth/plumage development.
* Increased Vitamin and mineral content to meet the intensive demands of laying and raising chicks in the nest. Vitamins and minerals are also important to combat diseases such, as MBD, by strengthening the immune system and ensuring optimum digestion of nutrients.
Nutriblend Breeder Formula delivers the same great taste and appeal that your parrots have come to love, with high performance nutrition included.
Make the change to Nutriblend Breeder leading into this year’s breeding season, see the results and actually count the difference with the extra young birds on the perch!
Ingredients: Fresh Australian whole grains (soybean, wheat and maize), vitamins (A, B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B9, B12, C, D3, E, H & K), minerals (calcium (1%), cobalt, copper, iodine, iron, magnesium, manganese, phosphorus, potassium, selenium, sodium, sulphur & zinc.
Storage: Store in a dry area below 30°C.
Min Crude Protein 18.5%
Min Crude Fat 9.0%
Max Fibre 3.0%
Max Salt 0.5%
Recommended for: Australian and Asiatic Parrots
Also suitable for: Exotic Parrots (e.g. South American Parrots)
Can use with: Nutriblend Pellets are a complete diet, however the higher demands of the breeding season may require some additional nutrition be added to the birds diet.
Key features: Fruit flavoured, multi-coloured pellets promote better acceptance by seed eating birds. Includes balanced vitamins, minerals, calcium and amino acids essential for a stable maintenance diet during the regular season. Extrusion cooked pellets offer a palatable, balanced diet that maintains birds at a healthy weight. Eliminates waste associated with seed and ensures a longer healthier life by providing scientifically formulated nutrition.
|Unit Of Measure||ea|